For the first time, select Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants are part of Visit Orlando’s popular Magical Dining Month that kicks off tomorrow and runs through Oct. 1, 2017. Magical Dining Month offers locals and visiting “foodies” prix-fixe meals at some of Orlando’s top restaurants. And at the end of the month, a portion of proceeds from each meal will be donated to Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation.
Magical Dining Month gives us a chance to showcase the talents of our top Disney chefs while also celebrating Orlando’s amazing culinary scene. Featuring three-course meals, including appetizer, entrée and dessert, the following Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants are participating:
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko—The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Wave . . . of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
To make a reservation for the Disney restaurants, visit www.disneyworld.com/dine or call 407-WDW-DINE. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
Learn more about Magical Dining Month by visiting the Disney Parks Blog